Guy C. Parlett Post 7, Inc.
The American Legion Department of Maryland
1905 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, MD. 21401.
For Post 7 's facebook page! click here
The Post email address is: Legion_Post_7@verizon.net
Since its charter in 1919, American Legion Post 7 has been continually welcoming VETERANS and current military personnel from all branches of our Armed Forces. By joining our Post, you are able to continue serving your Community and Country as embodied in our mission.
Richard J. Gins Lounge
(Hours of Operation is posted on menu to the left.)
Meeting Room/Conference Hall
- Post 7 Members Monthly Meeting is held the 1st Tuesday at 7:30 in the Hall.
- Post 7 SAL Monthly Meetings are held on the 1st Monday at 7:30 pm.
- Post 7 Ladies Auxiliary meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday @ 7:30 pm.
- Bingo is held every Sunday from 1-4 PM and Thursday 7-10 PM in the Hall.
- Events: see the events calendar: Chairperson: John Ogle, 443-370-3720 seeking volunteers
- Kitchen menus and hours are listed in the events calendar button (on the left).
- Hall Rentals: Our HALL is available for meetings or private parties at very reasonable rates. Contact Betty Barilla, The Post Banquet Manager, at 410-224-5754, 410-251-3699 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOSTER or SPONSOR: Community Members are welcomed to join Post 7 as a BOOSTER or SPONSOR to help us to continue to:
- give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans and their families.
- support financially worthy community programs and projects.
- sponsor scholarships for needy children;
100% of these fund raised are given back to the community.
(see Sponsor or Booster tab for details).